Saturday 4 October 2014

An awful blogger... I'm sorry!

So, I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been active on this blog for an awfully long time... It's shameful.
 
It's been almost 3 weeks to be precise.
  
I started to complete 'My Top Ten' tag post, but for some reason I didn't finish it and so it's been sat there, untouched, for three whole weeks.
I plan on getting that finished this weekend, and for it to be my first of many more posts to come! 
 
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise.
My plan for this blog was not to abandon it for weeks on end, but to become somewhat successful and happy with my progress. This, however, is a step in the wrong direction.
I do plan to organise myself better and begin to balance everything going on in my life.
 
My main reason for not blogging is school - I'm sure that a lot of you guys can relate to me with this! Starting back in September was a real shock to my system. Despite only taking three subjects and one enrichment course at sixth form, it's a hell of a lot of work. I was definitely not prepared for the sheer quantity of time year 13 would take up.
Honestly, I thought it couldn't get harder than last year, but boy was I wrong!
 
Recently, my life has consisted of variety of things:
- The dreaded UCAS application; including the one and only, the dreaded: Personal Statement!
- Homework; and it's bloody hard at this level (Year 13)
- Volunteering for my enrichment course
- Attempting to find a part-time job
- Trying to find voluntary work relating to my choice in university course
- Various personal events
- Sleeping; and catching up on much needed sleep
And finally;
- Attempting to have a social life!
 
Unfortunately, I have let blogging slip whilst doing this...
But, my intention is to organise myself better and hopefully increase the amount of posts I make monthly. At least once a week in my aim, for the time being - that's a start I guess!
 
I'm slowly (but surely) organising myself into a proper routine.
So, I should be back on track with regular posts very soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment