Saturday 28 June 2014

NYC!

In February of this year I was fortunate enough to visit New York City!!
 

It was something that I had dreamed about for years, as cliché as it sounds.
 
Whilst freezing in the streets of New York, I made my mum walk many blocks, despite her plea to catch a taxi, so that we could visit the Empire State Building.
 
After walking around all day as we shopped I think my mum and I were both pretty exhausted, but it was the Empire State Building...
You can't miss an opportunity as great as that!
 
One of my favourite pictures that I took was this one:


It's beautiful.
 
Every time I see it I can't help but wish I was back in New York!
 
The weather was bitter cold, to point where I thought I was going to turn purple at some points, but that did not deter me from viewing these stunning scenes.

I somehow managed to get all around the observatory on the Empire State building, however my mum gave up after two minutes of standing outside as it was that cold!

The scenes are immaculate.

Whatever the weather, it's totally worth paying a trip to this wonderful building.

I recommend it 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment